Sunday 13 May 2012

You may have noticed, Dear reader

On occasion, as I did with the post called "Shoes", I will put a sample of my writing up here for people to read, and if they so desire, comment on. All work is mine entirely, written for the love of writing, unless stated otherwise in the post. I don't honestly expect the pieces to be worthy of publication, indeed in a majority of cases, because they have been posted here, or elsewhere, publishers wont touch them. But by put some of them here, when asked, I can hop onto this blog, and pull them up and show them to the interested parties so they have at least some idea of what I can do.

Most of the samples will be flash fiction, which going by most definitions I have been able to find means up to 1,000 words. There is no schedule for the appearance of these samples, nor themes, genres or any other definitions that come to mind. The only thing will be is that I feel that the piece is worthy of sharing with those of you who read this rambling blog of mine.

Now, I shall go and see if I can actually find some inspiration out in the world somewhere and manage to put words down on paper about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment